Join us at our Technology & Gaming centre for one of our much loved gaming sessions for disabled adults on Thursday 29th October 10:30am – 12:00pm.
We have various games and control methods to ensure everyone can game! So, if your disability holds you back from gaming, we will match technology to your needs to ensure you can play.
Due to COVID-19 and the changes to our centre PLEASE read the following guidelines before booking and attending
- Social distancing measures will be in place so please keep 2m apart from others
- Due to a lower capacity if you can no longer attend PLEASE cancel your ticket
- Please be aware there will ONLY be multiplayer games using the big screens – no virtual reality, single player games or arcade machine.
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing PPE
- Bean bags for gamers are marked 2m apart, please don’t move them unless it is closer to people who live in your household.
- No refreshments will be provided but you’re welcome to bring your own drinks
- Hand sanitising stations are situated in various locations in the centre, please make use of them.
- Gamers will have to ask to change gaming stations so we can wipe down controllers, bean bags and ensure there is space somewhere else for them.
- Only the disabled toilet will be in use for gamers
If you feel you may struggle to join in due to your disability please give us a call on 0808 800 0009 and we can talk things through so we can look at ways in which to support and include you into the group.
The gaming sessions are completely free but donations are welcome and we have an accessible lift for any wheelchair users.If you have any questions or concerns please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0808 800 0009
Please use the below to book on…back